An instant cameras are cameras that have a self-developing film that prints the pictures instantly. The instant camera is one of the most used cameras that is easy to use. They are stylish, comfortable to use while traveling, can be used by kids. When the photographer clicks the picture, a chemical reaction happens inside the camera. The camera than process the picture and then prints them. However, instant cameras have lost their popularity as people prefer uploading their pictures on social networking sites rather than printing them for future reference.
Benefits of using instant camera
- User-friendly: One of the most important features of the instant camera that attracts people is its user-friendliness. It can even be used by kids and can be carried anywhere when required. The camera captures the shot when the user turns on the button beside the lens.
- Brightness adjustment: Many instant cameras come with the feature of adjusting the brightness. This helps the user to click impeccable photos. The user can manually select the adjustment of brightness or let the camera select the most suitable brightness.
- Process time: It is named instant camera because of its ability to process the hard copy of the picture as soon as the picture is clicked.
List of some instant cameras
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 90: Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 is one of the best instant cameras that makes photography easy. The user can set a timer for clicking pictures. It also has the option to enable and disable the flash.
- Polaroid snap: This camera comes with an additional slot for SD card that saves the picture as soon as it is clicked. This is the perfect camera for people who wish to have instant print but can relax knowing that the photo is saved in the SD card.
- Fujifilm Instax square Hybrid: This is the best camera for the user who wishes to have an instant print of the pictures along with a digital copy.